Sunday, October 31, 2010

Update

Good news, we finally found the charger to the camera and will be able to post pics as soon as it charges... I am now 18 weeks into this pregnancy baby is moving but I am the only one who can feel it at this point. I have gained about five lbs + the six lbs I lost back in July :( Thom is funny he wants to attend all the appointments and help pick out maternity clothes? He is really busy with school, work, and coaching so thinking we may need to hire a house keeper for twice a month. I can not keep up with this house, work, and being mom. I did end up doing the blood tests to rule out any congenital abnormalities including downs syndrome and everything did come back negative :) These tests are not 100% accurate so cont to pray for a healthy baby. We have another ultrasound in the next two weeks, we are not finding out the sex despite what Thom says. My rationale... I am the one giving birth and I need something to look forward too!

My babies are all grown up!
Planned Hollies 17th birthday party! Feeling bad that I never planned a friend party for Lauren since we went to Hawaii and Pats wedding. Then last birthday for Hollie we did the big sweet sixteen and took Hollie to Disneyland ?? So I am going to have to find a way to make it up to Lauren. Hollie's 17th birthday we are going to the Harry Potter exhibit with six friends (I did limit friends this year), then we will take them out to dinner, and go see the new Harry Potter release at the IMAX theater. Family birthday will be on her actual birthday. Every day that weekend will be busy with the parade, thanksgiving, birthday's.

Hollie had her Fall band concert of course sounded wonderful, love going to the Highschool performances. She is done with Pep band performances, so she has her Friday nights back now. Her golf season has ended she had a great time but will not be going on to district.

Lauren has gone to Wenatchee for tournament, performed well but they came in 3rd or 4th place (we did not stay to find out). The familys all stayed at the best western lakeside in Chelan, the hotel was beautiful, huge rooms vaulted ceilings, loved seeing the lake every morning. Lauren is now playing in the Presidents tournament and so far they are winning!

Lauren's cross country track she loved running with the girls on the team but it was not her strongest sport. She is definitly a sprinter, I am proud that she cheered on her team. She finished most races between 6th and 12th place and at district place 63 out of 100.

Thoms courses for next quarter are going to be physics 2, chemistry 1, and calculas 2. Trying to talk him into two classes since he has no filler classes left.

No comments: