Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Waiting for baby

I am just waiting to go into labor, I have had a great outpour of support from friends.

Thom has filled every gap with something that I have wanted to do whether it is shopping or walking at ruston. He even went to Ikea and if you know Thom he absolutely hates Ikea. I get waited on, foot rubs, and pampering. Right now he is helping me explore every home remedie to get into labor. We tried accupressure last night which is suppose to work with in 48hours we will try again today.

Aimie lives clear out in woodinville but met me for lunch and gives me little projects to keep my mind off the wait.

Lunch with girls from work big thanks to Veronica for setting it up.

Marie and I went for pedicures and lunch.

Mary and I went for lunch and visited at my house on her only day off!

Mom and I went shopping

Melissa and I are suppose to meet up for lunch today.

It has been emotionally hard this week with the doctor saying that I will go 3 weeks early during all my routine visits and now to be over with my sister being gone last week, my mom has to leave on saturday and my father suppose to be leaving as soon as baby is born so lots of pressure to get babe out. Not to mention I am eating up maternity leave and uncomfortable. So I sent out prayer request to get this labor started and we will see what happens.

No comments: