Sunday, July 8, 2012

Hollie's Senior Prom

 
Hollie and Lexa attended Hollie's Senior prom. Hollie did ask one boy to the dance but he was already going with someone.

Hollie and I, she is so beautiful:) I am looking a littler scary, I had been taking care of my niece for the last 24hrs. My sister was in the hospital trying to have the baby.

Thom and Hollie

I love the way they hug each other. You can look back at any of their pics growing up and they have always leaned into the hug the same way. They have grown so much.

Hollie's dress we found at a warehouse in Tacoma. This place had every dress you could think of. I was overwhelmed and she must have tried on a thousand dresses. Her friends Lilly and Kelsey were also at the dance with out dates. The prom was held at the EMP in Seattle, with dinner at Daniels Broiler. I had no idea how fancy Daniels Broiler would be.

No comments: