Friday, August 3, 2012

Kate Grad Party

It is time to cut the cake and celebrate the next step in life.

I believe so much in Kates abilities. In this picture I am hugging her so tightly praying she reaches for the stars, does not settle for less than the best life has to offer, and does not assume a care taker role.

Turkey sub and Thom

Lauren standing vigilant over her brother

Another sweet one of Hollie and Nate

The graduate!


Tripper and Jacob- he hasn't changed much but boy is he looking more like his dad these days.

Georgia loves her new neighbor friend.

Loves the ball

Nate likes the Rody "riding" toy.


Nathan has really taken a liking to Auggie, and Theo is showing interest in Nathan. Georgia is becoming a girl and very interested in the next door neighbor girl.

Ok so if you remember Tripper Kates dad-he married Betty and these are their children Jacob and Hannah. Unfortunately Kate does not see them often maybe a handful of times. They were sweet and fun at the party.

I love this pic of Hollie and Nathan, he absolutely adores her.




I thought this was exceptionally cute. Uncle Brian makes Kate's lunch for her every Sunday.


I took all our pictures (hard copy) and scanned them to give Kate a copy of what we had. I used some of my favorites and put together a scrap book for her to take to college.


I love seeing Lauren interact with the kids, I hope they will have enough time together to develop a relationship.


No comments: