Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Am I the person I dreamt of becoming?

In some ways yes- I have always wanted to be a mother. I have always wanted to help others. I have wanted to surround myself with wonderful people. I feel good about all that I have accomplished. I love my children they are the reason behind everything in my life. I want to lead by example and teach them to chase after their dreams. My husband has been a rock in which I feel like a toddler branching out but always looking to see someone standing there ready to hold me should I need reassurance before I take another leap. I have had a desire to strengthen the bonds of our family to reunite and bring us closer- I am not quite there but do feel that I work on this.  I want to let go of the need for material things, of jealousy for those who SEEM to have it all. I want to live in and appreciate the quiet moments with those I love. I pray for peace, happiness and contentment for my friends and family ! I pray that I will recognize what I do well and always strive for improvement but never expect perfection. 

No comments: