Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Christmas 2013

Christmas morning I had a gracious co worker offer to work my first 4 hrs so I could be with kids and Thom:)
Here they are before we started opening gifts. Nate saw the tree full of gifts and said Santa came but was cautious in approaching them or sitting for pic by them. He opened Hollies gift first- she bought him two die cast cars from the movie cars. Then he was more interested in gifts... But did not become over eager until Nanas when he walked in and saw all the gifts! He bugged everyone for 20 mins asking daddy open gifts? Repeatedly 

Hollie got a book from Lauren 

Nate interested in a gift 

Lauren fakely smiling as I her mother gave her a chemistry book :) which I have seen her read since 

My girls taking a pic of Thom and I but Nate joined in 

My work family who made christmas special when I couldn't be at home 

Lauren reading Nate one of his new books at Nana - I missed getting to see the varney side of family

The only hard part of my christmas was sitting alone in a very quiet cafeteria wishing I could be with the family! 

No comments: