Thursday, May 15, 2014

Potty training


This handsome 3 year old has started potty training . We went shopping months ago and got his race car potty. We have been reading books about putting our pee per in the potty. His favorite is Joshua and the potty. 
I went out bought the small toys he picked out but refused to give them to him . We set up our bathroom with the potty and a basket of books , stickers, and bubbles. I hung the toys just above the potty and filled a glass jar with m & m's. Nate gets a toy for pooping in the potty and 2 candies for pee pee. 
Now six days into this we have pooped once a day every day with out pain and no attempt to hold his stool! I can not remember the last time I went five days with out giving some sort of med for constipation. We only have had 3 accidents, two were at the park. He is so proud of himself as well he should be ! I am so proud as well. :) 

No comments: