Friday, March 20, 2009

My Top 20

My Friend asked everyone what there Top 20 Things to Try would be? Heres mine......
  1. Dance ( start back with Ballet, hip hop, tap, ballroom)
  2. Piano, over the last five years I have wanted to be able to play.
  3. Back Pack in the Pacific NW, right now I am in love with Lake Mowich
  4. Take the Girls to My favorite Musicals
  5. Run 13 miles, inspired by the Biggest Loser
  6. Speak Spanish and Russian
  7. Drive coastal hwy in my BMW Convertible
  8. Learn to make Quilts, I have had this Christmas fabric for about six years.
  9. Travel to Hawaii, France, Italy, Greece, and Washington D.C.
  10. Play Soccer with a beginner team
  11. Participate in the Courage Classic
  12. Get my Masters Degree
  13. Have another baby? ( Thom and I keep going back and forth on this)
  14. Travel Nursing after the kids leave first stop to live in New York for six months
  15. Go to a third world country to help out building or nursing
  16. Get the house together, paint, drapes, and yard
  17. Go to a Superbowl
  18. Enjoy the kids, I love watching them make their decisions about life
  19. Get a massage
  20. Enjoy each quality of my friends and family

1 comment:

Kelly LeDoux Ivan said...

These are wonderful top 20. I hope you succeed at fulfill them all.

Kelly