Monday, September 7, 2009

Mom's Weekend

I had a wonderful weekend! Friday I went out with Veronica and Beth to Katie Downs. We shared a bottle of wine, great conversation, and good food. Saturday pedicures and appetizers with Stacy, Robbie, and Clarice. Sunday spent some time with Melissa studying for her upcoming test! Then we all went up to Seattle to spend time with Aimie and family. Aimie and I went out to dinner (Thai), shopping, and then to see Julia and Julia. Thom and the kids spent time with Jon and his kids. They ate pizza, played the Wii, and Risk. Monday wonderful day Hollie, Lauren, and I traveled up to Bellvue to cheer on Kenzie at her pageant. During the break I took the girls (all five of them) to the Bellvue Mall. Hollie and I were walking around talking and we found ourselves in front of Macy's. Hollie found her way to the makeup counter. They talked her into trying lipstick and from there we got a full make over. She loved it and I bought it all... Ouch! Through out the course of the weekend Thom and I played several games of Scrabble which I won a couple. This was a great weekend.

No comments: