Friday, November 27, 2009

A Full House

Why I only took a few pictures while Aimie and the kids were staying with us I don't know?
Aimie, Theo, Georgia, and Kate all came to stay with us while Jon (Aim's husband) remodeled their 1930's kitchen. It was great to have the kids all to myself for the extended weekend. I got to give baths, brush hair, prepare lunch, and visit with Kate. Aimie and I stayed up the first night until midnight talking as if we were in high school. I don't think we would have ever run out of things to share and discuss. Needless to say we did not do that anytime again as we are no longer in High school and need our sleep!
The kids were great, they took naps, they played and entertained themselves. I would have them all back in a heartbeat.

1 comment:

Aimie Hunter said...

Love the picture with Theo and the waffle. That is how we remember him...always ready for a meal. He is voracious when it comes to food.