Friday, September 17, 2010

Hawaii

Hawaii 2010
Hanama Bay for Snorkling, girls did great, Thom is a fish, I freaked out could not get the breathing, saw one fish. The kids and Thom saw hundreds of colorful fish....
Family, missing from pic is Sean's family they had to fly home saturday.
Pearl Harbor was an amazing experience loved the tour guide. The girls even enjoyed all the ships.
Our family on the beach, we went to a luau and when we got off the tour bus they gave you a lei. Well the boy (probably 22yrs old?) kissed Hollie on the cheek after placing the lei around her neck and she blushed so big.... It was the highlight of my trip.
Melissa and I at dinner.
Pat (my brother) and Michelle.
Thom got up and did the Hula
My morning child and my not so morning child.
Lauren 12yrs old
Hollie 16 yrs old on the beach where we watched the fire works.

No comments: