Friday, September 17, 2010

We Are Pregnant!


So Thom and I have debated about having another child for the last three years. We love being parents but with the girls already in their teen years we were unsure whether or not we wanted to start all over. We have been hosting nieces and friends with babies over the last year to make sure or to talk our selves out of it?  One month before I turned 36 I said I did not want to be pregnant after 36 and we better make a final decision. I had been running and pushing to lose weight, this apparently changed the cycle and my count was off. Our conversation we found out was pointless the last week of July.
Now 12weeks along we are happy to announce that we are having a baby! I have had terrible morning sickness (all day) starting back the first week of August and it is just now getting better. Never had any morning sicknees with the girls so of course I am thinking that this was not a good idea. Thom and the girls are very excited though. We just had our second appt the ultrasound picture of the little alien is not clear as it was flipping around and around not willing to stop. I assure you that the head was attached with all four extremities. We are not finding out the sex of the baby and will be delivering at Swedish. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What happy news! You and Thom are such great parents- that is one lucky baby!

Kelly & Sean

Unknown said...

oh my god! That is just too damn exciting! I am so utterly happy for you guys. Love you!
Jessica