Monday, June 24, 2013

A great friendship

I love my best friend. We had lunch today on our way back from Chelan. Nate gets so excited to see the kids. Here is a picture of Auggie and Nate looking at each other under the table :) Nate plays and idolizes these kids.
Aimie and I talk about everything. I run every decision by her- not joking. Our poor husbands are so patient with us for the most part. I was not ready to be a mother at 19 but in all those GROWING years  the smartest thing I did was have good advisors. While I have had several outside of Aimie- mom, Joanne- various older moms at work, Aimie has been my constant!

1 comment:

Aimie Hunter said...

Awe, love you too. I appreciate and admire how expressive you are with your feelings. Thank you for having my back, loving me through these past 20 years, and being an exceptional person in my life. It has been a crazy ride, but I wouldn't trade these last 20 for anything! Thank you for being you.