Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Day 4 Disneyland

Dad had to be back to work so last day at Disneyland was with Mom. We met up with Auntie Aimie and Uncle Jon with all the kids. Nate really wanted to do the cars ride so we got fast passes for this. We did another round of the Toy story 4d ride and ate lunch. The girls went on the Screamer- Lauren's first time. Hollie was very excited to share this with her. Lauren did a great job reports that once she got on there was second thoughts but it was too late. Nate and I video taped this :) I took Nate to Bugs life section and then on the cars tractor ride again. We incidentally found Lightining McQueen which of course is Nates favorite car. He was 1/8inch too short for Cars ride so we put a folded napkin in his shoes and told him to walk straight and not mention the napkin so he can ride. He got onto the ride no problem and loved it until we started racing, he held on to us and was a little clingy right after. We did the parade with Aimie and the kids. Then autotopia this time he drove with mom, bumpiest ride of my life but his smile was worth it. Afterwards I was burnt and dehydrated which quickly followed by nausea. I thought if we just lay down and nap I would feel better but it just got worse. I took the kids back around 0830 pm and was unable to get on a ride. Nathan kept saying I want the "coffee ride" so the girls took him on that and the buzzlight year ride. Then we called it a Disneyland day. Not quite how I wanted the last day to go :(  

Next day headed to the airport, we did not have a ride and realized we had no key. Cab was very expensive to go from airport to meet Thom and then back home. Note to self ask for a ride next time.  

No comments: