Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A NEW HOUSE



So this is the model of home that we got at auction, I will send real pictures as soon as I can get down there and take them. The auction was an experience that we wouldn't have even tried for but Grandpa said that he wanted me to buy new construction (and a specific builder who doesn't work on this side of the mountains) I think he had a hand in getting this home. This whole process has been stressful, fun, and all the other emotions mixed in between. Right now we are going through the "closing" part with finalizing the loans and escrow. Please keep us in your prayers so that all goes well and also for our real estate agent Jon Hunter and Debbie McNeil our loan officer who have to survive me! Yes I am in rare form! Thank you to all ~ Leah

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Wow! It looks really cute if it's the same as the model!