Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Just too cute

Nate is in his crib (yes still in a crib!) talking a mile a minute about "race car song, truck, mean car, trains -choo choo, race car goes vroom," stuff I can not understand? Nap time conversation is too entertaining. Now he is asleep :(  It is really hard to list all his cute stuff but I will try. He carries a pink caculator around the house and will hit the buttons then start talking about random stuff. When I ask what he is doing he says "talking to Auntie Aimie". I am thinking I must talk to Aimie a lot ? He loves to blow kisses. I melt when he says love you in his tiny voice. He yells "auntie kris" in his tiny voice but the way he says it -its so fast. She always gets down on the ground and plays with him. We are so lucky to have her taking care of him. I love how he holds an object and jabs it forward saying da da da. He has done this for over a year. I always thought it was how he would get us to chase him. Aimie pointed out that I may receive a phone call from preschool teacher-which I will! Kris and Mike say he is using it a a weapon.

No comments: