Friday, July 5, 2013

July 5th

Took the girls and Nate to NW Trek. Hollie and Nate love seeing the animals. Lauren not so much. I love the wooded trails but feel that the small animal exhibits are not well maintained. Nate loved the tram we got on the 1:00 so he fell asleep about half way through. I loved getting to hold him while he napped. It is a rarity at best just before bed we rock but as soon as he yawns he asks to be laid in his crib. I did not have a stroller with us, Nate walks everywhere. We cut our trip short, I carried him to the car. Where he woke during transfer and remained a ray of sunshine for the rest of the day :) I am very lucky most children do not wake well. Animals we saw included grizzly bear, bison, rams, deer, moose, and a raccoon.  Probably won't go back for a bit, it was costly and animal exhibits were not as nice. Although Mike the tram tour guide was great.

No comments: