Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend 2009~Saturday part 2

Saturday night was Patrick's Confirmation (a Catholic thing). It was a beautiful, and very formal Mass. The Arch Bishop was there, Pat was so nervous. The Bishop was allowed to ask questions of all the candidates, he was not suppose to ask the sponsors( me). So he is asking Patrick about the reading and then suggests he uses a "life line" and then turns to me. Utilizing my skills from HS I was able to give a vague answer based on the last line of the reading. I always pay attention to the last sentence said. I teared up during the Service so proud of my brother, lord knows what will happen when he gets married.
After the service the class took a picture he is the bald guy back rows........

All Patricks friends and family at Buco Di Beppo in Seattle, (I do not recommend this place). My parents took everyone to dinner after the Mass, really nice of them. Patrick received some nice gifts a bible coloring book was the funniest. He also received my Grandfathers Rosary which was the best present. My grandpa was so dedicated to the Catholic Church I know that Rosary was special. It was a wonderful night.
My Sister Melissa and her Husband Chris...........

Their kids Maddy and Amelia ( my wonderful Nieces) ........

My Girls Hollie and Lauren. . . . . . . . . .

My Grandma Rizzo the girls Great Grandma ( I know I never can keep my eyes open)


Thom and I .......


My Mom and Greg .. .... ....

The guest of honor my brother Patrick and his girlfriend (hope to be wife?) Michelle.








1 comment:

Aimie Hunter said...

How exciting for all of you and I love all of the family pictures!