Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend 2009~Saturday Part one

Leah and I had our first golf game of the year and by the way we were playing, one would think it was our first game ever! But I will say that Leah had a much better day than I did.

We partnered up with Aimie's husband Jon and her step father Steve. Steve is retired and lives in Las Vegas, so that should explain how good he is. Jon can hit the ball a ton as we watched his drives go far ... and right, all day long.

Apparently, Jon and I thought it would be cool if we dressed alike, while Steve was griping that the weather was cold on his Vegas acclimated body. I think he wore two pairs of pants and two shirts. And it had to have some sort of Washington Huskies logo, which includes his golf balls.



So, how cool are we?


1 comment:

Aimie Hunter said...

Did the boys wear matching shirts? They must shop together :)