Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Hollie's Teen Leadership Camp


I had a great time, I went to camp with my friend Katie. I met another girl there her nickname was drama. The camp leader gave her that name, because she wanted to be named that. We slept on bunk beds with nine girls. My cabin leader was Jem also a nickname. At breakfast we could eat cereal, eggs, bacon, pancakes, waffles, and more. We got to spend time at the lake where I swam and laid out in the sun. I also got to ride a horse named Star, she was black. Star had a calm personality we rode through trees and over the trails. I enjoyed listening to the loud christian music over the bible study though. We saw a mad scientist who spoke to us about lightning. We played several games pool blaster, we went on go karts, we were going to do mini golf but the whole cabin said stay asleep longer or get up and do mini golf? We all voted to stay a sleep longer. I can not wait to go to camp a gain.

1 comment:

Laura and Joe said...

Sounds like you had a blast!! Summer + camp = good times. Your mom sure missed you ;)