Saturday, August 8, 2009

Lauren's 12th Birthday

Lauren, My Baby turned 12 on July 26th at 5:41 p.m. ! I remember everything about the day she was born. Our first hug was right after she was delivered they put her on my stomach and I instinctively held her tight. She was warm, soft, and I couldn't have imagined how lucky I am as a mom.
First present was a bracelet and as she was opening the gift it fell below the deck. She was able to have Natalie with her for the family birthday. She and Natalie are so cute together. They have a lot in common.

Found Bracelet! Dad saves the day but Nana's Deck got it.

So the only picture I have from her friend birthday party is of her and Jessica. I forgot to bring out the camera (going for Mom of the year). Her friend birthday party was at the Country Club, we rented the outdoor pool and the banquet room next to it. She had several friends attend the party, unfortunately others were out of town but were missed dearly. Her favorite part was actually being thrown into the pool by all of her friends. I would have thought that would be her least favorite moment, shows how much I know. All the girls esp. Kenzie were showing off as they jumped into the pool. They ate pizza, candy, and soda. Jessica (soccer friend), Natalie (BFF), Lacy (Soccer friend), and Anna (soccer friend) all stayed the night.


No comments: