Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Apple Blossom

Lauren went to Wenatchee for marching band.....

 Mom, dad, and Hollie were unable to attend since Nathan is not a fan of his car seat. We had been twice before when Hollie was at Columbia so pretty much knew the routine. I always ask the girls to take pics of the activites that I am unable to attend....this never turns out! So here are the three best shots Lauren got, usually Hollie just forgets to get pics. Above is when they pulled into Wenatchee.
 Lauren's friend Meredith
My favorite backs of heads!

Lauren had a great time, she went to Leavenworth after the parade. She ate lunch at Subway..why? She and her friends went shopping. She only bought herself two cheap rings and my mothers day gift. She came home and just like her father was begging to give it to me early. On the way home she texted and said she forgot to buy Hollie something and felt bad. I reminded her that she was not instructed to buy gifts for people and it was nice that she wanted too. 

1 comment:

Aimie Hunter said...

The back of the head photo is priceless. Gotta love that Merideth made the blog! Ha!