Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A family of five!

 Thom is very proud and loves to be involved with everything. He was a great coach and has been a great father to the girls.
 Mommy and Nathan boding time.
 Lauren is now a big sister! Shocked at how well Lauren has taken to being a middle child. She said once that she wished she was little like Nate so she could snuggle in on mom. Truth be told I wish the girls were small too for that very same reason.

Hollie the big sister pro! She was the first to start using the phrase "my baby brother." The girls friday night stayed at Aunt Missa's and Saturday night with Robbi (great family friend). Sunday we took Nathan home. Thom when we got home took Nathan room to room showing him where we live, very cute. Nathan sleeps in a bassinet that we borrowed from Aimie next to my side of the bed. He slept 21/2 hours and then I woke him up to feed that first night. 

1 comment:

Aimie Hunter said...

I love the title of this post "Family of Five." Who would have thought it?

Love how the girls have taken to him. They are lovely, well adjusted ladies, and I didn't have any doubt that they would be great big sisters.