Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Christmas at Nanas

Chris and his Aunt Deb -mother Joanne in corner. Chris has a funny pretty dry sense of humor. He is completing a doctrate at WSU. Deb has successfully battled cancer, Joanne is a cancer surviver almost five years. Amazing family how they stay strong and have a great sense of humor.

My Hollie

My Niece Cynthia's new husband (again congrats) helping get Nates toy put together. We had one extra part.

I thought this was a great pic of Lauren and Nana. I had a new camera so several pictures were to blurry or shadowy.

Thom and his parents.

Greg and his granddaughter Cynthia have a great tradition. Cynthia goes to great lengths to give Opa complicated gifts. This is a box filled with .....see below.

Golf balls :) I find that I look forward to seeing what she has done year to year. She is a neat yound adult.

Best pic I have of my sister Melissa and her Husband. Melissa in newly pregnant :)

Anna and Amelia were very excited for Santa to come:) Anna climbing on Uncle Greg.

I like there smiles.

Liked Chris's smile.

Everyone enjoying the day.

Thought this was a beautiful pic of Joanne

Uncle Greg with a special delivery.

No comments: