Friday, April 27, 2012

Hollie Drivers test

In an attempt to catch the blog up to speed I will be posting out of order. Last week Hollie passed her drivers test :) She worked really hard to learn everything and took three practice tests on line at home after not passing the first time. She completed the test in 20mins, came out with a huge smile. We have the drive test today and I am nervous for her. She has worked hard and I hope she passes. Areas we still need to improve are maintaining a constant speed, she doesn't speed enough. I know I shouldn't say that but her speed drifts five below the limit and its not until I say something or someone honks that she knows to speed up. She is distracted easily but has agreed to retry the medication to help her focus- should fix this problem. Who knows Thom's distracted just as easily :) We will plant a bush when Hollie passes to pay tribute not only to her hard work but also to the bush she killed with the car learning to drive. Its been a long year trying to make sure she is ready to be on the road but I think we are finally here! Next goal to buy the child a car.

No comments: