Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Christmas morning

Our tree the night before :) This is the first year I shopped the thanksgiving day specials. The idea was to save money and instead I bought more?

First look at the tree.

Nathan's first present wasn't his but it was close to him.

My beautiful children:)

Her Juicy purse.

Hollie likes jackets, I swear this child is always wearing one.

Hollies favorite gift, Santa brought her the entire collection of Janet Evonavich number series.

Just thought this was a cute pic.

Father and son.

Santa's big present for little man.

Yes they are soo funny?


I loved this Christmas so much. The girls always have such excitement over every little gift. They appreciate all the details and never ask for anything. Nathan is just the most easy going baby. I love kissing my husband before all the festivities start and sharing the moment of excitement when the kids see the tree and we just look at each other. I am so blessed.

No comments: