Friday, April 27, 2012

Lauren's New Adventures

Lauren out of the blue decided to try out for the school play. We were taken back, Lauren does not like public speaking. I asked her what prompted this new adventure...She said this year she is going to try new things! FBLA -- I will have to find a picture but she also competed in Interviewing with the Future Business Leaders of America.

Lauren did not get a speaking part, but did end up as a dancing ghost.

A little scary? Umm yep my daughter is the joker.

Junior High girls can have a rough time as most of us know... I am very proud of my daughter. Mikki is Laurens oldest friend, she also is a friend that comes and goes. They are growing in different directions. Lauren had invited her to do something in January I believe. Mikki gave her the maybe I'm not sure what my other plans are? I asked Lauren how she felt about this not wanting my daughter of course to be the consolation prize because I believe she is worth first place always. Lauren was so wise and said, "Mikki always comes back, and I dont want to give up on such an old friend." Then she went ahead and made plans with other friends. She still mentions her once in awhile but always in a positive way. again Lauren is handling Junior high so well.

No comments: