Thursday, May 27, 2010

Good Bye Party

I realize this is not the best picture but I was so busy enjoying the party I did not take pics with the real camera (sign of a good party). Sandie, Beth Leahy, and the girls planned a goodbye party for me as I move on to the next chapter in my life. We went to the Chalet Bowling alley in Proctor district of Tacoma. Loved it! I am a terrible bowler...Really bad my best score in the past was a 77. I did not get any better! So starting left Karin, Sandie, and Delmas are just a few of my work friends who actually OWN their bowling balls. I was going to be laughed at but that was part of the fun!

Sandie organized a poker bowl. I was able to pair up with the player of my choice since every strike or spare you would get a card. Who ever had the best poker hand at the end of the 10 frames won the pot. We played two rounds I never won the pot :(

My co-workers Sandie, Beth, and Karin gave me a beautiful fresh water pearl braclett. I really work in the best department in the hospital.

No comments: