Sunday, May 23, 2010

Weekend Update

This weekend was crazy! Friday we went to a fundraiser for Kenzie's Younglife retreat. We played volleyball against other families in the non competative league. Our team below starting left Brittney (friend from Laurens soccer team), Olivia (soccer team and family friend), Kenzie (same as olivia), Lauren, Hollie, and Kelly (also family friend and soccer team). We only had three adults! Myself, Thom, and Kris. We were the only people with children and we did lose each set.


So Saturday at 0700 we all woke up at 0630 to go work the fundraiser garage sale for Lauren's soccer team. The girls pitched in and were a big help. Lauren and Hollie got a lot of clothes from the sale. Apparently our team has great taste in clothes. Papa Murphy's in Milton gave us 20.00 off our lunch cost so a big thank you to them (I had the girls write a thank you). The garage sale did well and afterwards I had Anna and Amelia over for an overnight! (see below)

Sunday Lauren went to run with Taya, her sister, and the HS track coach at 0800. Hollie spent the night at Lexa's house and we had Anna and Amelia until noon. Lauren had a project that is due tomorrow so she headed over to Brittney's house after running 5 miles. I went over after my neices were picked up. The Brittney and Lauren had us video tape their project and after some tweaking we left at 3pm. Thom picked up Hollie and made lunch.

Then the girls and I went to see the movie Letters from Juliet with Kris and her girls. It was a wonderful movie. I am such a hopless romantic. I love these girly movies and esp. going to see them with friends. We ended up bumping into Arica and her girls.

It was a very busy weekend but thankfully fun too. This week will be long we all work or go to school Mon- Friday and then after that on Monday we have the MB Softball game, Tuesday Lauren has her Wa State History fair, Wed. I have my goodbye party after work, Thursday I am on call, and Friday we leave for Camping.

I really need to take a vacation from my life! I know I over schedule but I still have about four friends that I need to spend time with and my wonderful family. Thankful in two weeks I go back to 12hr shifts so I only work 3 days a week!

Love to all

No comments: