Sunday, May 23, 2010

Night time fun

I love little feet in womens shoes! The girls took out my heels and were trying to walk in them.


Amelia came up to Uncle Thom and told him that he got caught driving with out his drivers license! She and Anna were there to take him to Jail (giggling the entire time). Thom being the great uncle went along with this.
The shoe closet Jail!
They are locking him in with Lauren's funraiser cards that they wrote their names on as badges! We had fall out with Lauren about this but promised her those would be dad and I's cards. If you look closely Amelia can not stop laughing as they are shutting the door.

Uncle Thom's fingers trying to get free! When they opened the door I got a picture.
We watched Shrek the movie and ate popcorn with M&M's . The girls spent most of the movie acting out the dancing, fight scenes, and repeating lines they liked. Favorite line for both of them, " In the morning I am making waffles." I read stories to help ease transition to bed. Yeah that didn't work it is hard to go to sleep when you have someone next to you. We started at 0930 and I went in every 20 mins to remind them it was bedtime. At 1130 I finally decided to give the choice go to bed now or in five minutes one of them was going to be sleeping in Hollie's room. Hollie of course is spending the night at a friends house. 1145 I went up and they were asleep.

No comments: