Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mothers Day

So this last weekend was very busy Friday night I went to the Nickelback concert with Veronica Cooper. Opening for Nickelback was Shining Down and Breaking benjamin. It was a great concert and  I was thinking about how much Thom and I need to go to a concert. I don't think either of us have been out to a concert ever since H.S.! It was really nice of Cooper to invite me and we had a great time walking barefoot (don't wear cute shoes to a concert) and great conversation. Thom and Jon went to the Mariners game which tanked. They said it was aweful, the score was 0-8 by the fourth inning. Lauren Soccer game saturday morning was awesome... Lauren had 17 attempts on goal from midfield. Several on a break away in a full run. Then the girls and I went with my sister her children, grandma rizzo, and nana for lunch and facials. The girls got thier makeup done and then went and tried on fancy prom dresses.

Then we went to Kenzies 16th birthday party out on the Key pennisula. Karen has this great cabin on the beach and together with two other families we celebrated Kenzies 16th. Kenzie spent her time taking each parent out for test drives. I did not volunteer but Thom did. It was an honor to be invited. The girls and I took some time to build a fort on the beach. (pic above starts with Lauren, Hollie, Kelly, and olivia)

Sunday (Mothers Day) we went to the Country club for brunch with the entire family. (Picture to follow) The brunch was fantastic... crab legs, shrimp, omletes, and more.... Then Thom the girls and I went to Green lake to play.

We had dinner with Aimie, Jon, and the kids, they are packing! Soon to move to a beautiful house with plenty of space!

I am so thankful to be a mom, I love my girls, my nieces, and nephews.  I would have two more if I could!

No comments: