Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sheep Shearing Festival 2012


We headed to Bellevue for the Sheep sheering festival with Aimie's family. It was interesting to see how the dogs hearded the sheep. The intimidation of these poor animals by the dogs was not what I expected. I swear one of the dogs was smiling as he cornered the sheep. 
Hollie taking the older two kids around to see the animals. Hollie is so wonderful and patient with the kids.

Theo and Georgia about to head down a steep slide.I was a little nervous for them.

And they willingly went....  :)

Father and Son, I love taking pics of these two.

Nate loves the Roddi horse, smiled and laughed a lot. 

Hunter Family 2012-missing Kate

Our family 2012 spring, Lauren was off with friends.

Theo in heaven on a tractor. I predict he will live on a farm and work in construction of some sort. Thom thinks he will become a mechanic? I think that will be Auggie- he loves appliances/machines.

Nate trying a hand at driving. He is studious and really tries to understand how everything works.

The kids favorite activity digging in the dirt.

No comments: